From the 391.35 Release Notes …
Game Ready.- Provides the optimal gaming experience for Far Cry 5.
Security Updates.- Adds security updates for driver components.
Main Fixed Issues:
- GeForce 3D Profile Manager tool can’t import profiles. 
- [GeForce Experience] Memory leak occurs leading to poor game performance when using NVIDIA Freestyle. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel][SLI][Diablo III]: With V-Sync on and SLI enabled, the game freezes after switching windows (ALT+TAB) a few times. 
- [Notebook] The driver may fail to initialize the GPU. 
Main Open Issues (Windows 10):
- [Far Cry 5]: Green flickering occurs in the game when using HDR with non-native resolution.
To work around, either quit and then restart the game while in the desired resolution, or press [Alt+Tab] away from and then back to the game, or press [Alt+Enter] to switch to windowed mode and then back to full-screen mode.
- [NVIDIA TITAN V][G-Sync]: G-Sync displays may go blank when switching between different overclocked memory clocks multiple times. 
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 780 Ti]: There is no display output when connecting the DisplayPort and two DVI monitors. 
- [GeForce TITAN (Kepler-based)] The OS fails after installing the graphics card on Threadripper-enabled motherboard. 
- [Pascal GPUs][Gears of War 4]: Blue-screen crash may occur while playing the game. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Doom]: The game crashes due to the driver reverting to OpenGL 1.1 when HDR is enabled.