Game Ready for Halo: Reach
Provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Halo: Reach. In addition, this release also provides optimal support for the Quake II RTX v1.2 update which provides exciting quality enhancements for ray tracing and textures.
Image Sharpening Support for Vulkan and OpenGL
Last month, it was introduced a new NVIDIA Control Panel Image Sharpening feature that enables GeForce gamers to improve clarity and sharpness in DirectX titles, and to easily upscale and sharpen. With this new Game Ready Driver, this feature is also now available for OpenGL and Vulkan games. To enable Image Sharpening, open NVIDIA Control Panel and select Manage 3D Settings -> Image Sharpening.
- [SLI][Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan]: The benchmark may crash while running in Vulkan mode with SLI enabled and using Ultra graphics settings. 
- [Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan]: Stalling occurs on some systems with 4-core and 6-core CPUs. 
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: The game may crash when launched in DirectX 12 mode. 
- [Forza Horizon 4]: “Low streaming bandwidth” error may occur after extended gameplay. 
Windows 10 Open Issues
- [Sniper Elite 4][Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: Frame rate is not capped at the display refresh rate with V-Sync enabled in DirectX 12 mode. 
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: Game starts to stutter after racing a few laps 
- [Grand Theft Auto V]: The game frequently crashes.
- NVIDIA is working with the application developer to resolve the issue.
Driver Downloads, Resources & Tools
- NVIDIA Driver Download Page
- Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) Download
- DDU Guide
- Game Ready Driver Release Notes (v441.41)
- Control Panel User Guide
- NVIDIA GeForce Driver Forum for 441.41
- RodroG’s Turing Driver Benchmark
- Computermaster’s Pascal Driver Benchmark
- Submit Feedback for Nvidia Driver Issues
- How to collect specific info and submit driver feedback (Guide)